"The Prize- Horse Looking Forward"
Love's Pure Light Forever Promise:
But one thing I do, forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on towards the goal for the prize of the upward call of God.
There is one who strengthens me to run and has made me beautiful. So, strong and beautiful is who I am. I will run and complete the race with beauty and grace laughing at obstacles in the face! I win!
I’m pressing in, pressing in and running with the horses. My gaze is focused and my face set like flint all for the beautiful prize for it is all I see. I run strong, I run free with stamina given to me by the One who is the prize. My face is glowing and eyes shining bright, my heart filled with excitement and joy. I don’t look back for yesterday is gone and tomorrow is a new day. I am not tired and this one thing I know, I run with the horses for a glorious prize.
Luxury hand painted forever silk shawl:
- 140 cm x 180 cm
- Mammoth in size; may be styled in numerous ways or worn as a love wrap
- Silk/Modal blend: 30 % SILK, 70% MODAL
- Ultrathin fabric
- Eyelash fray edges
- Hand painted original artwork designed on pure silk by Love’s Pure Light
- The art is now re-produced for production by Love’s Pure Light Luxury Silks Canada
- Inspired by a promise because a promise is forever
- Designed and made in Canada with love
© by Love’s Pure Light